2018 Honda CTX700N DCT
Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.
Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors.
Meet the Modern Cruiser.
Cruiser-class motorcycles are some of the most popular bikes in the world. Why? Sure, some of it’s because of a look, but scratch down through the chrome and paint and you’ll find something more, and that makes a lot more sense. As a class, cruisers offer what lots of riders want: low seat heights, relaxed riding positions, and rider-friendly power delivery from twin-cylinder engines. The only problem is that a lot of them start looking alike, and many riders think a cruiser should be all about individuality.
That’s where the Honda CTX700N DCT comes in. We took the best parts of the cruiser idiom and put them together into a package unlike anything else you’ll see on the road. The low 28.3-inch seat height makes this a great choice for both urban riders who have to deal with stoplights and parking lots as well as anyone who likes a machine with a lower center of gravity. And there’s plenty of technology in this bike too, like the standard Honda automatic (DCT) transmission and Anti-lock Brake System (ABS). Top it all off with a classic black paint scheme, and get ready to hit the road!
Technology Comes Standard: The CTX700N DCT comes with an automatic transmission and Anti-Lock brakes. With the automatic DCT transmission, you can shift with the push of a handlebar-mounted button, or select the automatic mode and the bike will shift itself. Plus, ABS provides improved stopping in less than ideal conditions.
Comfortable Cruising: Honda’s CTX’s are all about making motorcycling fun and accessible. The CTX700N’s relaxed riding position and low seat help achieve this goal.
Your Power Partner: The CTX700N’s 670cc liquid-cooled parallel-twin engine produces tons of torque and enough power for easy two-up cruising. Honda twins are famous for their wide powerbands and efficiency, and this engine is one of our best.
Convenient Storage: We want the CTX700N to be a bike you’ll want to ride every day, not just on weekends. That’s why we went out of our way to design in user-friendly features like the integrated storage—perfect for items you need to access fast.
Make It Your Own: A wide array of Honda accessories designed specifically for the CTX700N is available to help you get what you want out of your ride. Best of all, they feature the same quality and durability you’ve come to expect from Honda.
- 670cc Parallel-Twin Engine: With its cylinders tipped 62 degrees forward for better weight distribution, the CTX700N’s engine is a big step forward in modern powerplant design. The two-cylinder format produces tons of low- and mid-range torque, and the 270-degree-phase crank and uniaxial primary balancer make it smooth, too.
- Integrated Storage Compartment: The CTX700N offers a convenient utility compartment that’s in the fuel-tank area, making it easy to reach. It’s big enough to hold small items, and is a perfect example of how this bike fits into your life seamlessly.
- Diamond-Shape Steel Frame: Light, strong, and with just the right amount of stiffness, the CTX700N’s rigid and compact chassis is the foundation for precise handling.
- Pro-Link® Rear Suspension: Offering 4.3 inches of rear-wheel travel and teamed with a Honda Multi-Action System (HMAS) rear shock, the CTX700N eats up rough pavement while giving you a smoother ride.
- 41mm Fork: With 4.2 inches of travel, the CTX700N soaks up the bumps and jolts in rough pavement, but also provides excellent handling and superior feedback through the handlebar.
- Cast Aluminum 17-inch Wheels: The 17-inch wheels give you a wide choice of premium tires to choose from and really help the CTX700N handle like a pro on the street. The cast wheels are light and strong too.
- Front- and Rear-Disc Brakes with ABS: Single front- and rear-disc brakes give the CTX700N DCT great stopping power. You also get anti-lock brakes (ABS) for the best possible stopping power, especially under challenging conditions.
- LCD Instrument Panel: Full digital LCD instrumentation includes digital speedometer, digital bar-type tachometer, clock, low-fuel gauge, two tripmeters and gear position indicator. The instruments are compact and easy to read, too.
- Electronic Fuel Injection: Honda’s Electronic Fuel Injection means easy startups on cold mornings and flawless running even at high elevations.
- Automatic Transmission: Shift with the push of a handlebar-mounted button, or select the CTX700N’s automatic mode and the bike will shift itself. Honda’s Dual-Clutch Transmission (DCT) has been a huge hit, and once you ride a CTX700N with DCT, you’ll see why.
- Low Seat Height: The seat’s low profile and contour makes it easier for riders to reach the footpegs, and that helps inspire confidence.
- Low Center of Gravity: The CTX700N's low center of gravity makes for a more confidence inspiring, all-around riding experience.
- Reduced Vibration: You don't need to rattle and shake when riding a motorcycle. The CTX700N's engine counterbalancer and rubber-mounted footpegs let you enjoy the ride on your commute or on a weekend getaway.
- Relaxed Rider Position: The CTX700N was designed for a comfortable, confidence-inspiring ride. The rider triangle was designed to provide a relaxed riding position for most riders, so you won't feel cramped up after just a few miles down the road.
- Engine Type: 670cc Liquid-Cooled Parallel-Twin
- Bore And Stroke: 73 mm x 80 mm
- Induction: PGM-FI with 36 mm throttle body
- Compression Ratio: 10.7:1
- Valve Train: SOHC; four valves per cylinder
- Transmission: Six speed
- Final Drive: Chain
- Front Suspension: 41 mm fork, 4.2 in. travel
- Rear Suspension: Pro-Link® single shock, 4.3 in. travel
- Front Brake: Single 320 mm disc with two-piston caliper
- Rear Brake: Single 240 mm disc with single-piston caliper
- Front Tire: 120/70-17
- Rear Tire: 160/60-17
- Rake: 27.7 deg.
- Trail: 114.0 mm (4.4 in.)
- Wheelbase: 60.2 in.
- Seat Height: 28.3 in.
- Fuel Capacity: 3.17 gal.
- Mpg: 64 MPG*
- Model ID: CTX700ND
- Emissions: Meets current EPA standards. California version meets current CARB standards and may differ slightly due to emissions equipment.
- Available Colors: Black
- One Year: Transferable, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Engine Type
- Bore and Stroke
- 73 mm x 80 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- PGM-FI with 36 mm throttle body
- Final Drive
- Front Suspension
- 41 mm fork, 4.2 in. travel
- Rear Suspension
- Pro-Link® single shock, 4.3 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Single 320 mm disc with two-piston caliper
- Rear Brakes
- Single 240 mm disc with single-piston caliper
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 60.2 in.
- Seat Height
- 28.3 in.
- 27.7 deg.
- 114.0 mm (4.4 in.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.17 gal.
- 64 mpg
- One year transferable, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.