2018 Honda CRF125F (Big Wheel)
Be A Responsible Rider: All parents need to consider their youngsters' age, size, ability and maturity before allowing them to ride. Obtain a copy of "Off-Road Safety Tips" from your local Honda Dealer.
Honda’s fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors.
Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.
Big Wheels. Big Fun.
Here’s a dilemma many riders—and parents—face: You want a bike that fits right, but one that also has the right features. It’s especially challenging with smaller dirtbikes, because often times low seat height equals fewer features. Not with Honda, and especially not with the CRF125F Big Wheel.
The CRF125F Big Wheel is a simple concept, but a genius execution. We take our awesome CRF125F and set it up with larger diameter wheels and a longer swingarm. That means the bike also features a two-inch-taller seat height. The result? A combination that makes it perfect for thousands of teens and smaller adults who just want to get out on the trails and have fun. It’s loaded with features too, and since it’s a Honda, it’s also famously reliable—a big plus, because riding is a lot more fun than wrenching. Like the CRF125F, the Big Wheel version offers an electric starter that makes it easy to get underway, and its four-speed transmission gives you all the control of a full-sized bike.
The long and short of it: Sized to fit taller riders just right, but without putting them on a bike that’s too big or that gives them too much power too soon, the CRF125F Big Wheel is one of the most versatile off-roaders in our line.
Electric Starter: Turn a key, push a button—that’s all it takes to get the CRF125F Big Wheel going. Add in a generous dose of Honda reliability and you’ll find the CRF125F Big Wheel is super easy to own.
Sized Right For You: With its 125cc single-overhead-cam engine and air-cooled four-speed transmission, the CRF125F Big Wheel will fit a wide range of riders. It has enough power for teens and small adults without being intimidating for younger riders.
Premium Features: Just because it’s a smaller bike doesn’t mean we scrimped on the details—just the opposite, in fact: The front disc brake is a perfect example. It’s a big-bike feature that’s pure Honda.
- Pro-Link® Rear Suspension: Progressive linkage connects a single heavy-duty Showa® shock to the swingarm, delivering an excellent combination of spring and damping rates over a wide range of riding conditions.
- Electric Starter: Push-button starting makes getting started easier in all kinds of conditions, and the efficient design adds minimal weight.
- Reliable Engine: The CRF125F Big Wheel’s dependable four-stroke single-cylinder engine offers good performance with a wide powerband—perfect for a wide range of riders, including beginners. And because it's a Honda, you know it's reliable, too.
- Four-Speed Transmission: The four-speed gearbox is just like a full-sized motorcycle’s, giving your younger rider all the control they need.
- Sturdy Steel Frame: Durability and quality are hallmarks of a Honda dirtbike. That's why the CRF125F Big Wheel uses a strong steel frame that's built to handle the bumps and dings of off-road riding.
- Keyed Ignition Switch: For added security, the keyed ignition switch lets you control who goes riding and when, important if you have younger riders in the house.
- Proven Manual Clutch: Honda's heavy-duty clutch is smooth shifting and durable.
- Front Disc Brake: The front disc brake provides superior stopping power with the front disc rotor drilled for lightness and better wet-weather performance.
- Tough Bodywork: Riders can be tough on equipment, and taking a spill is a natural part of learning, but the CRF125F Big Wheel can handle it. With tough plastic fenders, tank and other body parts, the CRF125F Big Wheel is engineered to shrug off the minor dings of the real world.
- Sealed Battery: The maintenance-free sealed battery helps ensure that your CRF125F Big Wheel is ready to ride when you are.
- Intermediate Seat Height: It's important to have a bike that's sized right for your rider. The CRF125F Big Wheel’s 30.9-inch seat height helps build confidence right from the start.
- Bigger Wheels: With a 19-inch front wheel and a 16-inch wheel in the rear, the CRF125F Big Wheel will fit taller riders a little better. The right-sized bike is as important as wearing the right-sized shoes or helmet.
- Engine Type: 124.9cc air-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore And Stroke: 52.4 mm x 57.9 mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.0:1
- Valve Train: SOHC; two-valve
- Induction: 20 mm piston-valve carburetor
- Ignition: DC-CDI
- Transmission: Four-speed
- Final Drive: 13T/49T
- Front Suspension: 31 mm telescopic fork; 5.9 in. of travel
- Rear Suspension: Pro-Link® single-shock; 5.9 in. of travel
- Front Brake: 220 mm hydraulic disc
- Rear Brake: Drum
- Front Tire: 70/100-19
- Rear Tire: 90/100-16
- Rake: 27 deg. 30 min. (Caster Angle)
- Trail: 94 mm (3.7 in.)
- Wheelbase: 49.4 in.
- Seat Height: 30.9 in.
- Curb Weight: 194 lb. (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel-ready to ride)
- Fuel Capacity: 1.1 gal., including 0.2-gal. reserve
- Ground Clearance: 10.4 in.
- Emissions: Meets current California Air Resource Board (CARB) and EPA off-road emissions standards.
- Available Colors: Red
- Model ID: CRF125FB
- Duration: Six Months transferable limited warranty; extended warranty available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Engine Type
- Single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore and Stroke
- 52.4 mm x 57.9 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- 20 mm piston-valve carburetor
- Front Suspension
- 31 mm telescopic fork; 5.9 in. of travel
- Front Brakes
- 220 mm hydraulic disc
- Front Tire
- Rear Suspension
- Pro-Link® single-shock; 5.9 in. of travel
- Rear Brakes
- Rear Tire
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 194 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 1.1 gal., including 0.2-gal. reserve
- 49.4 in.
- Ground Clearance
- 10.4 in.
- Seat Height
- 30.9 in.
- 3.7 in. (94 mm)
- 27 deg. 30 min.
- Final Drive
- Six Months transferable limited warranty; extended warranty available with a Honda Protection Plan.